Thursday, January 13, 2011

Disney New Year

I got the book Walt Disney Animation Studios: The Archive Series: Story for Christmas. I also received an animated Disney desk calendar as a gift. Add to that the fact that the video game Epic Mickey was on my xmas list and we're planning a family trip to Disney World this year and it's looking like a very Disney 2011.

This leads to my drawing goal for the year: to post one Disney inspired drawing each week on this blog.

Most of the drawings will come from the Archive Series book, but I will also use Walt Disney Comics covers from Cover Browser as an inspiration.

I'm hoping this drawing challenge is achievable after failing miserably at last year's challenge to create 365 drawings of my Lil Skel' character.

Stay tuned for Disney drawing #1.

No comments: